W4 Employee Withholding Analysis & Consultation

What we do

If your pay rate has changed, or a large refund was awarded to you, you may want to update your Form W-4 with your employer. You would be updating your withholding to match the tax you expect to owe. Do you know what you owe, or what allowances you should claim? Don't know what to expect? If you need assistance with your W-4 to help adjust please call our office, as TFA will be happy to help you.

How we do it

Bring in your old W-4's and your tax returns, and we will see if you need to withhold more or less. The choice will be your own personal matter but we wish to see you make a better decision by the information we find out in our sessions.

Let Us Help Your Business Thrive .

Schedule A Consultation