Retired Tax Planning

What we do

If you retire in the U.S., you still have to pay taxes on your income and property. These can come from Social Security, IRA's, 401k, Pension, or capital gains. Each type of income you receive will have different tax rules that apply to it. To estimate your taxes in retirement, you need to know how each income source shows up on your tax return. TFA is here to help you make a plan for how to pay taxes, and how to address changes in your income.

How we do it

In this session, we'll determine if you want a solid, fixed plan or a movable plan for tax payments. We go over your sources of income and if they're subject to change, and structure a playment plan with the IRS to make it all easier.

Let Us Help Your Business Thrive .

Schedule A Consultation