EIN Application Management

What we do

An Emplyer Identification Number is used to identify your business entity by the IRS. To file as a business in the United States, you generally need this identification if you fulfill any of these requirements:

  • You have employees
  • You operate your business as a corporation or a partnership
  • You file employment, excise, or ATF tax returns
  • You have a Keogh plan
  • You are involved with any of the following types of organizations:
    • Trusts, except certain grantor-owned revocable trusts, IRAs, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Returns
    • Estates
    • Real estate mortgage investment conduits
    • Non-profit organizations
    • Farmers' cooperatives
    • Plan administrators

How we do it

We will generally just need the basic information of your business: when you started, where you operate, etc. We will request a number from the state for you and make sure your number is ready to be associated with you.

Let Us Help Your Business Thrive .

Schedule A Consultation